Tuesday 22 January 2019

TRYING TO GET AN INTERVIEW AT VS

 Hello!
I am a student doing a Marketing Report for one of my favourite brands, namely Victoria’s Secret and I would like to ask a manager or any employee some questions about the brand. I visited one of your shops in the UK, but the girls told me I had to email your head office in order to ask for permission . Here would be my questions:


·        What is your current position at Victoria’s Secret?
·        How long have you been working at Victoria’s Secret for?
·        What do you think about the bra fitting service? 
·        What do you think about the store layout and colour-scheme? Do you think people can find the products easy around the shop?
·        Who do you think are the main competitors of Victoria’s Secret in the UK?
·        Who do you think is the target customer?
·        What do you consider to be the strengths and weaknesses of Victoria’s Secret as a brand?
·        What’s your hero product?
·        How did the collaboration with Balmain work? Did it boost the sales?
·         Has there been any changes to the store since you started to work?
·         What is your opinion on the recent remarks made by the brand's CMO? 


If anyone is willing to answer them it would be amazing. I have been a Victoria's Secret fan for many years now and I love everything about the brand, that is why I've chosen it. 
Thank you in advance! 

Kind Regards,
Mihaela





No comments:

Post a Comment